[dsc] dsc wishlist for building a Debian package

Ondřej Surý ondrej.sury at nic.cz
Tue Oct 19 07:39:26 UTC 2010

Marc,

I will add that we have discussed this FHS unfriendliness on DSC
workshop last week.  And after we make the changes I guess we will
prepare the Debian packages as part of the upstream process, when we
retouch the bits needed to fit DSC nicely into a "generic" linux/bsd system.

Ondrej

--
  Ondřej Surý
  vedoucí výzkumu/Head of R&D department