[dsc] question about dnssec_qtypes in plot.pm

Marco Davids (SIDN) marco.davids at sidn.nl
Wed Nov 3 16:21:41 UTC 2010

Hi,

In 'plot.pm' it says:

 dnssec_qtype => {
    dataset     => 'qtype',

For us that turned out to be a problem, because there is no DNSSEC data
in 'qtype.dat'. At least not any more. Perhaps it used to be there in
the past, when we where still running an older version of DSC?

In any case, we had to make a little change in plot.pm to make things
work again:

 dnssec_qtype => {
    dataset     => 'dnssec_qtype',

Does this sound familiar?

I checked an older version of DSC that I have running at home, and
DNSSEC qtype-data does end up there in two places: qtype.dat and
dnssec_qtype.dat. Therefore, the the problem of empty DNSSEC Qtype
graphs does not occur there.

Regards,

--
Marco Davids