[dsc] New DSC version released

Mehmet Akcin mehmet at akcin.net
Tue Oct 13 09:22:11 UTC 2009

Err sorry for some reason the rest of the email which contained my
question didn't go thru..

Duane, any concerns of running different versions of DSC where
presenter is running an older version and collector is running another
one? (i am practically talking about your latest release and the
release before)

let me know please thanks

Mehmet