[dsc] New DSC version released

Duane Wessels wessels at measurement-factory.com
Mon Oct 12 23:13:52 UTC 2009

Hi All,

Prompted by the long-standing compilation problem in the Jan 2009
release, I put together a new DSC tarball today.  You can find it
at http://dns.measurement-factory.com/tools/dsc/source.html

As (breifly) noted in the CHANGES file, there have been some significant
rewrites to some of the presenter perl modules.  These should be
mostly internal. However you will probably have to rewrite your
dsc-grapher.pl CGI script slightly.  The old style looks like this:

   use strict;
   use warnings;
   use DSC::grapher;
   DSC::grapher::prepare();
   DSC::grapher::run();

Now it looks like this:

   use strict;
   use warnings;
   use CGI;
   use DSC::grapher;
   my $grapher = DSC::grapher->new;
   $grapher->cgi(new CGI);
   $grapher->run();

Please let me know if you discover any apparent problems with this
version.

Duane W.