[dsc] Running collector and presenter on same machine

Brian Koontz brian at pongonova.net
Sat Nov 14 04:09:55 UTC 2009

Just installed the latest version of dsc.  I'm somewhat confused as to
how to set up both collector and presenter on same machine.  I have
set up run/ns7/upload/local, and see .xml files being generated and
placed in ns7.  I also see date-formatted dirs being created in the
local/ dir.  So at this point, I assume the collector side of things
is working as it should be.

However, I'm not sure what my destination dir is supposed to be.  I
have data/ns7/local set up, but running the following doesn't seem to
do anything:

/usr/local/dsc/libexec/upload-rsync.sh ns7 local /usr/local/dsc/data/ns7

I've read through the PDF multiple times, and simply can't figure out
where the files need to go in order to be accessed via the CGI script.

  --Brian