[dsc] Second and third level domains not appearing

Rob Gallagher robert.gallagher at heanet.ie
Wed Mar 25 17:14:37 UTC 2009

On Wed, 25 Mar 2009 10:40:38 -0600 (MDT)
Duane Wessels <wessels at measurement-factory.com> wrote:

> Then, of course, after a 'make install' there should be a 'config.pm'
> file with the same contents installed in wherever perl modules
> normally go on your system.  For me it is
> /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.8/DSC/extractor/config.pm

Oops, my mistake! Turns out I copied across the Perl libraries for the
previous version of DSC.

rg

--
Rob Gallagher | Public Key: 0x1DD13A78

HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Registered in Ireland, no 275301
T: (+353-1) 6609040  F: (+353-1) 6603666 WWW: http://www.heanet.ie/