[dsc] Second and third level domains not appearing

Rob Gallagher robert.gallagher at heanet.ie
Wed Mar 25 10:34:44 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I recently migrated our DSC presenter to a new machine. Thought I'd
gotten all the dependencies but it seems a few things are missing,
mainly the second and third level domain datasets.

The following errors appear in the dsc-xml-extractor.out log for each
node:

 no extractor for second_ld_vs_rcode
 no extractor for third_ld_vs_rcode

Is there a particular parser or perl module that I'm missing ?

rg

--
Rob Gallagher | Public Key: 0x1DD13A78

HEAnet Limited, Ireland's Education and Research Network
1st Floor, 5 George's Dock, IFSC, Dublin 1.
Registered in Ireland, no 275301
T: (+353-1) 6609040  F: (+353-1) 6603666 WWW: http://www.heanet.ie/