[dsc] refile-and-grok.sh

Andrew Ruthven andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
Wed Apr 15 21:31:32 UTC 2009

Hi,

I've just upgraded to 200901261740 on our presenter, but not all the
collectors yet, and I've run into a minor issue.

The new version expects to find the incoming xml files in
SERVER/NODE/incoming which isn't where the old version puts them, so our
presenter stopped processing xml files.  Looking into
dsc-xml-extractor.pl I see that it still supports the old way of doing
things.

I've commented out the "test -d $NODE/incoming || continue;" line in
refile-and-grok.sh and transactions have started being processed again.

You may want to remove that test for the next version.

Cheers!

--
Andrew Ruthven, Wellington, New Zealand
At work: andrew.ruthven at catalyst.net.nz
At home: andrew at etc.gen.nz
GPG fpr: 34CA 12A3 C6F8 B156 72C2  D0D7 D286 CE0C 0C62 B791