[dsc] DNS Queries Trending

David A. Evans Evans_David_A at cat.com
Thu Aug 28 17:34:04 UTC 2008

        I'm looking to do some trending with the data that DSC has
collected over the last year for our servers.   I'm looking a doing a 1
year query/sec graph with a trend line for the next 6 months or a year.
Before I started digging into the data structure I want to make sure
nobody has done this or I'm not over looking something that will do this
already built into the tool.
        I tried adding a 1 year time scale into the presenter and see that
its limited to 1 month.   Is that due to the number of data points that
something piece can handle or is it load on the presenter that caused the
limit to be coded into the application?

David A. Evans
Enterprise IP/DNS Management
Network Infrastructure Tools and Services

Evans_David_A at cat.com

Eschew Obfuscation