[dsc] Trouble Viewing dsc Graphs

Duane Wessels wessels at measurement-factory.com
Thu Jun 28 07:38:15 UTC 2007

On Thu, 28 Jun 2007, warno wrote:

> and, find out that is a module to manage process id files. After install the
> module, the dat files was successfully created in 20070627/ (I wonder why
> the 20070628/ is not also created).

It may take a while for those scripts to catch up with the backlog.
You should see that 20070628 directory is created eventually and all
XML files are moved out of the incoming directory.

> Can't exec "-stdin": No such file or directory at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.5/DSC/ploticus.pm line 418., referer:
> http://dev.okezone.com/cgi-bin/dsc-grapher.pl?node=ns2&plot=bynode&server=Se
> rver

It looks to me like the 'ploticus' program is not installed.  DSC
expects to find it at /usr/local/bin/ploticus (or /usr/local/bin/pl
for older ploticus versions).  If you have it installed somewhere
else, then you can either make a symlink, or one of us needs to fix
the ploticus.pm module to tell it where else to look.

Duane W.